Danna Hatfield, of Lancaster, N.H., participated in the 12th annual Academic Excellence Conference at Keene State College in Keene, N.H. March 31. This student professional conference is designed to showcase the academic work of KSC students and the collaborative work between students and faculty. It allows students to share excellent work with a broad audience, and prepares them for submitting proposals to professional conferences. Hatfield presented on Prescription Drug Abuse: An Assessment of the Monadnock Region's Readiness to Deal With the Problem.
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- California keeps key virus data out of public sight
- UK chief scientist says new virus variant may be more deadly
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older on Wednesday
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- King joins push to use Defense Production Act against virus
- Fauci unleashed: Doc takes 'liberating' turn at center stage
- Amid cancellation talk, Tokyo Olympics `focused on hosting'
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.