DHS HOLDS 97th ALUMNI BANQUET -- The Danville High School Alumni Association celebrated its 97th annual banquet June 1 in the school's gymnasium. The 2013 banquet was one of the largest events in years with good support from the class of 1963. Social hour began at 4:30 allowing everyone a chance to mingle, stroll down Memory Lane, and bid at the silent auction. Entertainment was provided by the Danville High School Jazz Group showcasing Danville seniors Jenny Moore and Ryan Clancy (at right). This year the association presented four scholarships to Danville seniors. The recipients included AJ Friend, Kaylynn Zangla, Jenny Moore and Brady Rainville. The date for the 98th DHS Alumni Banquet is scheduled for May 31, 2014. Above are members of the Class of 1963, from left, Francis Clifford, Dianne Brown Gadapee, Betty Greaves Larrabee, Judy Kennedy, Nancy Peck Jones, Jim Hastings, Jane Beattie Kitchell, Mark Curtis, Robert Balivet and Harry Swett.
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Republicans test history in vote against pandemic relief
- Pandemic leaves tribes without US recognition at higher risk
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Data: Vaccination rates lower for Black and Hispanic people
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Could pandemic further erode the New England town meeting?
- Officials say many Vermont students are struggling
- Rhode Island's coronavirus death toll passes 2,500 mark
- Harvard commencement to be held online 2nd year in a row
- Vaccination 'passports' may open society, but inequity looms
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.