Emily Sheltry, of Dalton, N.H., has been awarded a St. Lawrence University Fellowship for a summer 2015 research project. Sheltry is a member of the Class of 2017 at St. Lawrence, located in Canton, N.Y., and is majoring in History. Sheltry received the Daniel F. '65 and Ann H. Sullivan Endowment for Student/Faculty Research and Dennis Richey '74 University Fellows Fund. Her project is titled "The Enduring Image and Ideology of Emiliano Zapata." She will be mentored by Evelyn Powell Jennings, associate professor of History. Sheltry attended White Mountains Regional High School in Whitefield, N.H.
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- Biden takes the helm, appeals for unity to take on crises
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Governor tests negative; teachers want vaccine
- States report vaccine shortages and cancel appointments
- Gov. signs order to alleviate substitute teacher shortage
- Massachusetts drops student flu vaccine mandate
- 1st Amendment group asks Raimondo to stop avoiding reporters
- China labels Pompeo 'doomsday clown' over genocide claims
- UMaine students' website to help teachers hold class outside
- An inauguration unlike any other amid a pandemic, unrest
- Japan shares fall on pandemic worries as rest of Asia rises
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.