Every Monday during the month of May, The Caledonian-Record's Newspapers In Education Program will feature a variety of articles and stories focusing on health, nutrition and exercise, in celebration of "May is Fitness Month." In-paper features include health topics on the Kid Scoop page, and "Staying Healthy," sponsored by St. Johnsbury Academy. A "Get Fit Student of the Week" will be featured, highlighting students from area schools who exemplify a healthy lifestyle in their school and community. Inserted in today's newspaper, the 16-page supplement, "Five Steps to Fantastic Fitness" gives an abundance of information on staying fit and healthy.
- New Hampshire lawmakers to bundle up for outdoor session
- Powell says pace of economic improvement has moderated
- Vermont Fish and Wildlife releases "Vermont Outdoors" app
- Americans face new COVID-19 restrictions after Thanksgiving
- Connecticut gives $9M to arts groups to help during outbreak
- Supreme Court seems skeptical of Trump's census plan
- Some schools go remote, others ask for voluntary quarantines
- Holiday air travel surges despite dire health warnings
- National Guard sets up field hospital at Worcester facility
- SBA asks Mainers to shop small in 2020 due to pandemic
- Rhode Island's two-week pause goes into effect Monday
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.