IN HONOR OF ST. FRANCIS -- Good Shepherd Catholic School's Pre-K Class collected close to 100 items for the Kingdom Animal Shelter in St. Johnsbury. The items were given by the school community in honor of St. Francis and his love for animals. Members of the class include: teacher Kathleen Higgs; students in front, from left, Kaitlyn White, Josie Thomas, Natalie Ghafoori, Mackenzie Cochran and Ava Weaver; back row, Ellie Reed and Patrick Tester.
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Republicans test history in vote against pandemic relief
- Pandemic leaves tribes without US recognition at higher risk
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Data: Vaccination rates lower for Black and Hispanic people
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Could pandemic further erode the New England town meeting?
- Officials say many Vermont students are struggling
- Rhode Island's coronavirus death toll passes 2,500 mark
- Harvard commencement to be held online 2nd year in a row
- Vaccination 'passports' may open society, but inequity looms
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.