RED NOSE DAY AWARENESS -- Red Nose Day is a campaign dedicated to raising money for children and young people living in poverty by simply having fun and making people laugh. The inaugural Red Nose Day was held on May 21. On that day, Groveton High School's Junior National Honor Society sponsored a National Red Nose day fundraiser. For $2, students and staff could purchase a red, foam nose. One hundred percent of the proceeds were donated and over $200 was raised during the event.
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- Biden arrives for inauguration with big plans, big problems
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.