GHS NH SCHOLARS -- This year's NH Scholars pose in the Groveton High School gymnasium on June 8 after class night, wearing their scholar medallions: from left in front, Alicia Lesperance, Jessica Fury, Tatum Hudson and Victoria Pelletier; back row, Alyssa Blodgett, Cheyenne DeBlois, Tanisha Singer, Nathan Tetreault, Arianna Woodward and Katie Desautels. Kennedy Lambert was also honored. This is the fourth year Groveton High School has participated in the NH Scholars Program. This year the school identified its largest number of scholars - 11. This amount equates to 39 percent of the graduating class. Next year there will be 16 scholars. NH Scholars is a community-based program that encourages students to take a more rigorous Core Course of Study in high school. It is coordinated through a partnership between the New Hampshire College and University Council, Campus Compact for New Hampshire and the New Hampshire Department of Education. NH Scholars is part of the National State Scholars Initiative Network. Twenty-five states across the country participate in this national initiative.
- More Trouble For Woman Convicted Of Assaulting Cop At Corn Maze
- Factory Worker’s Tackle Ends Multi-State Manhunt
- Vermont Woman Accused Of Leading Ryegate Man Around On A Leash
- Woman accused of abusing corpse after mother's body found
- Armed With A Knife, Man Robs Circle K
- First New Avenue Tenant Thinks He’s In ‘Heaven’
- Academy Adopting A Universal Dress Code
- NEK Man Charged With Sexual Assault Following 2020 Christmas Party
- Charges Dismissed Against Three More David Sleigh Clients For Speedy Trial Violations
- Police Logs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.