HONORED FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE -- Eric Wilson, chairman of St. Johnsbury Rotary Club's Scholarship Committee, presents the Club's Community Service Award of $1,000 to Grady Peterson of Danville, during the club's weekly meeting June 8. Grady graduated from Danville School June 13, and has plans to attend Vermont Technical College in the fall to study Civil and Environmental Engineering. Grady's community service accomplishments to date are many and varied, including the designation of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts.
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- Biden takes the helm, appeals for unity to take on crises
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Governor tests negative; teachers want vaccine
- States report vaccine shortages and cancel appointments
- Gov. signs order to alleviate substitute teacher shortage
- Massachusetts drops student flu vaccine mandate
- 1st Amendment group asks Raimondo to stop avoiding reporters
- China labels Pompeo 'doomsday clown' over genocide claims
- UMaine students' website to help teachers hold class outside
- An inauguration unlike any other amid a pandemic, unrest
- Japan shares fall on pandemic worries as rest of Asia rises
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.