James Williams, of Lyndon, made the dean's list for the fall semester 2011 at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. Undergraduate students earning a 3.00 or higher academic average for the semester gain the distinction of being named to the dean's list at Georgia Tech.
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- NEK Man Charged With Multiple Crimes At Restaurant
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- Owner Of Former Motel Property Criticized For “Disrespectful” Actions
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Kills North Country Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.