Jillian Hale, of Groton, has been cited for academic achievement for the spring 2012 semester at the State University of New York College of Technology at Delhi. Hale, a Liberal Arts/General Studies major, has qualified for the dean's list. To qualify for the SUNY Delhi dean's list, a student must have an academic average of 3.50 and above and take six credit hours or more within the semester.
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Massachusetts alleges gym chain illegally charged fees
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won't end the US crisis right away
- Restaurants workers out of work again as virus surges anew
- Nursing home residents urged to stay put during holiday
- Nursing home group wants more coronavirus testing
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble more obvious with masks
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- MBTA launches free mask program to Boston-area commuters
- Thanksgiving could make or break US coronavirus response
- Spain’s mortuary workers endure the daily march of death
- Maine company contracted to produce million of testing swabs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.