Jonathan DeLaBruere, of Newport, a student at Champlain College in Burlington, Vt., traveled to the fifth annual Northeast Eco-Reps Symposium on Nov. 15 at Tufts University in Medford, Mass. Six other student Eco-Reps at Champlain, along with Sustainability director Christina Erickson, also attended the event. The conference gave student Eco-Reps from around the Northeast the opportunity to learn about and discuss various environmental topics.
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- Biden more bullish on vaccines, open to 1.5M daily shot goal
- New Hampshire bans vaccines for out-of-state homeowners
- More than 13K Vermonters sign up for vaccines in 1st hours
- RWU starts spring semester with aggressive testing program
- Home for retired nuns closed to visitors due to outbreak
- Collins: New federal virus relief bill needs refinement
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Massachusetts lifts some virus-control restrcitions
- Job losses from virus 4 times as bad as '09 financial crisis
- Biden plans to sign order for govt to buy more US goods
- White House begins talks with lawmakers on COVID-19 relief
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.