Kate-lyn Smith, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the dean's list for the spring 2015 semester at the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Albany, N.Y. Dean's list status is awarded to students who have successfully completed their course work with a semester grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0 score.
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- Biden takes the helm, appeals for unity to take on crises
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Governor tests negative; teachers want vaccine
- States report vaccine shortages and cancel appointments
- Gov. signs order to alleviate substitute teacher shortage
- Massachusetts drops student flu vaccine mandate
- 1st Amendment group asks Raimondo to stop avoiding reporters
- China labels Pompeo 'doomsday clown' over genocide claims
- UMaine students' website to help teachers hold class outside
- An inauguration unlike any other amid a pandemic, unrest
- Japan shares fall on pandemic worries as rest of Asia rises
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.