Kate-lyn Smith, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the dean's list for the spring 2015 semester at the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Albany, N.Y. Dean's list status is awarded to students who have successfully completed their course work with a semester grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0 score.
- States rapidly expanding vaccine access as supplies surge
- Manchester VA center offers vaccine to veterans of any age
- Inmates refuse inoculations; new vaccine arrives in state
- Biden stands by May timeline for vaccines for all US adults
- Massachusetts to allows teachers to signup for vaccinations
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- As virus-era attacks on Asians rise, past victims look back
- Abortion concerns prompt archdiocese warning on vaccine
- Speedway vaccination site to open, new businesses seek help
- Providence expands vaccine eligibility in hard-hit sections
- Sun, sand, shots: Caribbean seeks vaccines to revive economy
- Floral hearts comfort grieving families of pandemic dead
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.