Kendall Woodward, of Bradford, graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in Fashion Design, during Mount Ida College's 116th Commencement Ceremonies in Newton, Mass. on May 11, 2015.
- Peacham Man Accused Of Assaulting And Threatening To Kill 63-Year-Old Woman
- Town, Police Thank Good Samaritan
- Highway Pursuit Leads To Arrest Of Alleged NEK Drug Dealer In Waterford
- Waterford Man Faces Lesser Charge In Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Rocky Ridge Property Dispute Leads To Criminal Charge
- Primary Wins And Losses: Some Success For Local Candidates Seeking Statewide Office
- Lyndon Man Jailed Over The Weekend After Domestic Assault Allegation
- Blake Jenkins To Serve Federal Prison Sentence Close To Home
- Truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in 2019
- Four Escape Injury In Greensboro Bend Fire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.