COOKIES ELVES -- Lakeway Elementary School cookie elves, from left, Emma Cook, Chynna Lowe and Kelly Hadlock prepare Christmas cookies for the Littleton Area Senior Center during the holidays. This annual tradition encourages community service among the Lakeway students. The second-grade students donate cookies for luncheons, as well as Meals on Wheels. The highlight for the students is a visit to the center to give the gift of music during the holiday season.
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- California keeps key virus data out of public sight
- UK chief scientist says new virus variant may be more deadly
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older on Wednesday
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- King joins push to use Defense Production Act against virus
- Fauci unleashed: Doc takes 'liberating' turn at center stage
- Amid cancellation talk, Tokyo Olympics `focused on hosting'
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.