SUMMER READING AT WEEKS -- Students in the second-grade classrooms at Lancaster School visited Weeks Memorial Library for a book talk and information about this year's summer reading program, "FIZZ! BOOM! READ!" on June 16. The children had an opportunity to explore the library and locate books that interested them.
- Thanksgiving travelers try to reach destinations, miss virus
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade takes flight in virus times
- RI allocates $100M for businesses closed during 2-week pause
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- Supreme Court rules against NY coronavirus restrictions
- Biden seeks unity as Trump stokes fading embers of campaign
- US will appeal order barring expulsions of migrant children
- Country store, tavern fined for violating emergency orders
- AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results
- Santa Fund, H.O.P.E., Faith In Action, Assisting NEK At Holidays
- School district: Some not complying with quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.