NEW SIGN DESIGN FOR POWERS PARK -- Students in the Lyndon Institute CNC and Welding classes designed a new playground sign as part of an interdisciplinary project between the two classes. The sign was installed on Memorial Day weekend by students and volunteers for the newly completed playground at Powers Park in Lyndonville. The playground is open to the public. Participants in the project include, from left, Ben Peters, Adrienne D'Olimpio, Harwant Sethi Jr., Andrew Hershey, Sarah Mahnker, Shaylyn Clancy, Lizzie Vinton, Elizabeth Mahnker, Emily Doty and LI Welding instructor Melissa Tyler.
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- NEK Man Charged With Multiple Crimes At Restaurant
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- Owner Of Former Motel Property Criticized For “Disrespectful” Actions
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Kills North Country Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.