HONORING VETERANS ON VETERAN'S DAY -- In honor of Veteran's Day, students from Jerri Potter's advisory at Lyndon Institute visited several veterans' organizations to meet with veterans and to deliver gifts of cheer and appreciation. They stopped by the VFW in Lyndonville and St. Johnsbury to present floral and balloon arrangements. Afterwards, the group traveled to the White River Junction VA Medical Center to visit with patients and present puzzles and magazines purchased from the proceeds of a recent fundraiser coordinated by the advisory. The students attended the Veteran's Day Memorial presentation that featured a key note address from Colonel Mark B. Pomeroy (U.S. Army retired), music by the Lyme Town Band, the laying of the memorial wreath at the Veteran's Brick Walkway, taps and Honor Guard salute. Participating are, from left, Brian Ntabana, Maia Fialco, Blaine Grieves, Peter Wang, Sierra Keon and Laura Pigne-Pareja.
- Search On For Owner After Loose Pet Snake Found In Business
- Police Search For Missing Woman; Concern For Her Welfare
- Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Hurt In Accident With St. Johnsbury Motorist
- Judge Releases Lyndonville Man Who Fled Police With No Bail, No Conditions
- Former Principal Settles With District For $650,000
- St. J Homicide Suspect Facing New Charge
- VSP On Lookout For Pair Connected With Gas Pump Vandalism
- Another Family Member Charged In Excavator Assault
- Local Legends: Mysterious Lake Willoughby
- Man Charged With Trying To Dump Fentanyl In Police Cruiser
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.