Linda Mallo, of Hardwick, was honored at Champlain College's sixth-annual "Honoring Excellence" event for the Division of Business. Mallo, a sophomore, majoring in accounting, received the Grippin, Donlan & Pinkham Scholarship. The annual dinner recognized outstanding students and their achievements throughout the Division of Business.
- School cook who wrote 'Let's Go Brandon' on menu fired
- Hunter-Harvested Deer Tested For COVID-19
- Local Man Files Federal Lawsuit Against State For Race, Gender Discrimination As A White Male
- Dead Battery Leads To Drug Bust
- Walden Head Cook Fired For Writing “Let’s Go Brandon” On Menu Calendar, Leaving Work Early
- Firefighters Fulfill Rehab Resident’s Dying Wish
- Police Logs
- More To The School Cook Story: Alex McGregor
- Island Pond Man Charged With Felony After Fight At Party
- WATERFORD HOMICIDE: Federal Judge Denies Request To Suppress Cell Phone, Social Media Evidence
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.