BUDDY BASH CELEBRATION -- The entire Lyndon Town School celebrated their good behavior with a Buddy Bash on Jan. 31. Each older class partnered with a buddy class and did fun activities on the lower field. These events are held when the entire school has followed the goals of: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe, and Be Ready to Learn. Classes earn points and tickets to add to a whole school collection. Above, eighth-grader Dan Jones helps two kindergarten students, Bryce Langmaid and Kathryn Sylvester, before the sled pull races.
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Relative of virus victim asks to meet WHO experts in Wuhan
- EU demands that vaccine makers honor their commitments
- UK passes 100,000 coronavirus deaths as outbreak still rages
- UK's 'tsunami' of grief as coronavirus deaths pass 100,000
- Some Boston businesses can reopen Monday with restrictions
- AG seeks information about hospital vaccine plans
- Student-run free grocery store helps feed town's hungry
- Asia Today: Taiwan quarantines 5,000 after hospital cluster
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 1 million
- Biden more bullish on vaccines, open to 1.5M daily shot goal
- Tokyo Olympic Q&A: Officials try to explain how games happen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.