FIRST BUDDY BASH OF THE YEAR -- Buddy the Bulldog made a special guest appearance at Lyndon Town School on Oct. 3 during the first Buddy Bash of the year. Students in Kindergarten through Grade 5 earned enough good behavior Buddy Biscuits to have an afternoon of relay games, wiffle ball, a hayride and lots of local apples. Buddy hit a home run in wiffle ball and received dozens of high fives and hugs. Earlier in the week, the middle school students earned enough Kindness Coins to have a morning volleyball tournament during homeroom, where Paul Choquette's class was the ultimate champions. Above, hugging Buddy is fourth-grader Teagan Genier.
- Trials in 4 NH county courthouses canceled for January
- Vermonters urged to take care of mental health
- UN health chief: World can start dreaming of pandemic's end
- States submit vaccine orders as coronavirus death toll grows
- US imposes visas restrictions on more Chinese citizens
- Connecticut to expand eligibility for unemployment benefits
- House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- In face of 'grim' jobs report, Biden backs more COVID-19 aid
- Pelosi optimistic, says momentum growing for COVID-19 relief
- Bahrain now 2nd nation to grant Pfizer shot emergency use
- Theater company gets go-ahead for new outdoor stage
- Maine Hoops' plan for December games gets blocked out
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.