LUNENBURG STUDENTS VISIT HOOD MUSEUM OF ART -- Eighty-seven students from Lunenburg Elementary and Gilman Middle schools travelled to the Hood Museum of Art in Hanover, N.H. on March 7. The objective of the trip was to view an exhibit of Aboriginal Art (from Australia). Contemporary art, it reflects elements of earlier art forms which are tribal in nature. While students were at the Hood Museum, they viewed Assyrian wall reliefs, African art, European and American paintings and sculpture. Above, some of the Gilman Middle School students were fascinated by the huge sculpted spider.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.