Margaret North, of Franconia, N.H., was awarded a bachelor's degree during Providence College commencement ceremonies held May 18, 2014 in Providence, R.I. North received the Highest Academic Record in Art History Award. She was also a recipient of the "Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges" award. North held an internship at the Bert Art Gallery in the city of Providence. She was an admissions ambassador at PC and graduated with summa cum laude honors. After graduation, she will be interning at the Rhode Island School of Design Museum for the summer.
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- Struggle With Staffing Challenges Too Much To Overcome; Local Restaurant To Close
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
- Woman Enters Guilty Plea In Decapitated Lover Case
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Kills North Country Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.