PIPE BENDING COMPETITION -- Woodsville High School Electrical student, Maximilian Martel, of Woodsville, is shown competing in Lakes Region Community College's (LRCC) pipe bending competition on April 14. Pipe bending is a critical element in the electrical profession. "River Bend Career and Tech Center (located in Bradford) students thoroughly enjoyed their tour of LRCC's electrical classrooms and laboratories," says LRCC Electrical professor, Gary Barney, himself a master electrician and LRCC honors graduate. "I was impressed with all of the participants in LRCC's pipe bending competition and hope that many of those individuals choose to enter LRCC's Electrical Systems Installation and Maintenance program." For additional information contact LRCC's Admissions Department at (603) 524-3207, ext. 6766. One may also call toll-free, 1-800-357-2992.
- Police: Gunshots Fired By Suspect Threatening To Kill At St. J Industrial Park
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Third Trout Lands Fisherman In Court
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Local Man Guilty Of Federal Firearms Crimes Back Behind Bars
- Health Department Data Shows Delta Variant In NEK, Across The State
- Drugs Found In Backpack Found With St. J Armed Robbery Suspect
- Residents, NKHS Talk At Length About Residential Facility
- Police Logs
Stories We're Following
“I don’t like a vicious dog … I don’t want to drive by somebody’s house and have a dog trying to chase me and bite me… I don’t want to see somebody getting bitten up by a dog, that’s the last thing I want to see.”
“We had a handful who actively chose to make this a freebie,” she said, noting that two tenants, in particular, had no change in income during COVID-19 but “they told me they were not going to pay rent [because] they didn’t have to.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.