A STUDY OF MARCEL MARCEAU -- Grades K-2 at Newark Street School have been studying Marcel Marceau in the Red Clover Book Club during the Afterschool Program. They have acted out being a butterfly, walking on a balance beam, ice skating, a morning routine, being trapped in a box and more as they "mimed" (acting out without words) the action. Marceau impersonators include; from left, Lydia Bangs, Addison Seibel, Ava Simpson, Riley O'Brien, Emma Simpson, Emily Walker and Lila Cobb.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.