Perry Emerson, of Lyndon, has been named to the dean's list for academic achievement for the spring 2015 semester at the Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester in Rochester, N.Y. Perry is a junior majoring in Applied Music (flute). He is the son of Elizabeth and Charles Emerson, and a graduate of St. Johnsbury Academy.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.