Quintin Tomasi, of Lyndonville, is enrolled at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y., as a member of the Class of 2018. Tomasi attended Lyndon Institute. Each first-year student participates in St. Lawrence University's innovative First-Year Program, helping students make successful transitions from high school to college. Students live together and are taught by faculty teams, developing the writing, speaking, and research skills needed for college. Students continue to develop these skills in a spring First-Year Seminar.
- Biden arrives for inauguration With big plans, big problems
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.