Rachel Somers, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the dean's list for the summer 2014 semester at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University in Boston. Rachel is pursuing a bachelor of science in Nursing and plans to graduate from the Manchester, N.H. campus. The dean's list at MCPHS recognizes those students with a full-time course load who have achieved outstanding scholarship with a 3.5 grade point average or higher for the academic term.
- White House offers new tax credit to help spur vaccinations
- Medical center starts program for post-COVID 'long-haulers'
- Europe lines up more shots, hoping to beat back virus surge
- Vermont sees decline in cases, strong vaccination rates
- Countries worldwide hit new records for virus cases, deaths
- 'No place for you': Indian hospitals buckle amid virus surge
- Maine secretary of state to support voting law changes
- Asian Americans wary about school amid virus, violence
- The Latest: Schools reopen in Mexico's Campeche state
- Swedish teen Thunberg joins fight against vaccine inequity
- Town halls, libraries allow more visitors; Daily cases rise
- Massachusetts residents 16 and older eligible for vaccine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.