Sarah Deasy, of West Danville, is a recipient of the dean's award for academic excellence during the 2012 fall term at Colgate University in Hamilton, N.Y., where Deasy is a member of the Class of 2013. To be eligible for the dean's award, a Colgate student must achieve higher than a 3.30 average while enrolled in at least four courses. Deasy is a graduate of St. Johnsbury Academy.
- Mexico: Russia's Sputnik V shortages mean limited 2nd doses
- States push jobless from virus recession to return to work
- Rhode Island to open vaccinations to children ages 12 to 15
- Scores of dead bodies found floating in India's Ganges River
- US schools fight to keep students amid fear of dropout surge
- Republican barred from inviting guests into State House
- Poll: Most in US who remain unvaccinated need convincing
- Signs of optimism as NYC sees rise in tourism, bit by bit
- Pfizer COVID-19 shot expanded to US children as young as 12
- Report finds failures at Conn. nursing homes as strikes loom
- NYPD officer: 4-year-old shooting victim 'didn't even cry'
- Job market for new grads: Much hiring but much competition
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.