WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS? -- Giovanni Pelosi, age 5, a kindergartner at The St. Johnsbury School, talks to Santa on Dec. 19 during an early childhood dinner at the school attended by more than 300 people. The dinner was designed to foster discussion about early childhood challenges like behavior and preparedness shortcomings. It included food, early childhood resources and craft activities. The dinner was funded with about $3,000 in donations collected by an early childhood committee.
- Biden marks nation's Covid grief before inauguration pomp
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.