The Math Team at St. Paul's School in Barton finished in third place at the Regional Mathcounts competition at Lyndon State College on Feb. 16. Jericho Ladd placed 4th overall and will be moving on to the state competition in March. Participants include, from left in front row, Josh Kelley, Jericho Ladd and Hannah Poginy; back row, John Matthews, Michaela Poginy, Adam Kruszyna and Madalyne Ledoux (the team's coach).
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- California keeps key virus data out of public sight
- UK chief scientist says new virus variant may be more deadly
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older on Wednesday
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- King joins push to use Defense Production Act against virus
- Fauci unleashed: Doc takes 'liberating' turn at center stage
- Amid cancellation talk, Tokyo Olympics `focused on hosting'
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.