CELEBRATING POETRY MONTH -- Stratford Public School is celebrating Poetry Month with a poet-in-residence, Verandah Porche, from Guilford, Vt. The residency is made possible with funds from the Children's Literacy Foundation (CLiF). Porche is working with grades K-8 to create group and individual poems. Above, students from grades 1-3 work on spring poems: from left, Adam Howland, Sam Kennett, Porche, Jared Howland and Summer Ronish.
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- California keeps key virus data out of public sight
- UK chief scientist says new virus variant may be more deadly
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older on Wednesday
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at White House
- King joins push to use Defense Production Act against virus
- Fauci unleashed: Doc takes 'liberating' turn at center stage
- Amid cancellation talk, Tokyo Olympics `focused on hosting'
- 2 films offer 2 tales ahead of Wuhan lockdown anniversary
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.