STUDENTS COMPLETE CREDIT RECOVERY PROGRAM PROVIDED BY NCCA AND BERLIN SCHOOL DISTRICT -- During this summer, Berlin School District and North Country Charter Academy combined resources to provide a credit recovery program to help students who had previously failed a course at Berlin Middle School. With both administrations working hand in hand, a competency based program was developed which allowed students to work on specific areas of weakness. Students were able to remediate specific skills and it allowed them to work at their own pace. The students referred to the program were appreciative of the opportunity and worked diligently to complete their work. Participating in the summer program are, from left, BMS Principal Dan Record, Berlin Students Jared Nadeau, Nick Perry and Preston Aubut, NCCA instructor Scott Kleinschrodt, and SAU 3 Superintendent Corinne Cascadden.
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Relative of virus victim asks to meet WHO experts in Wuhan
- EU demands that vaccine makers honor their commitments
- UK passes 100,000 coronavirus deaths as outbreak still rages
- UK's 'tsunami' of grief as coronavirus deaths pass 100,000
- Some Boston businesses can reopen Monday with restrictions
- AG seeks information about hospital vaccine plans
- Student-run free grocery store helps feed town's hungry
- Asia Today: Taiwan quarantines 5,000 after hospital cluster
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 1 million
- Biden more bullish on vaccines, open to 1.5M daily shot goal
- Tokyo Olympic Q&A: Officials try to explain how games happen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.