Taylor Morello, of Littleton, N.H., has been named to the spring 2015 dean's list at Loyola University in Baltimore, Md. In order to qualify for the dean's list, a student must achieve a minimum grade point average of at least 3.500 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits. Taylor is a member of the Class of 2015.
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Relative of virus victim asks to meet WHO experts in Wuhan
- EU demands that vaccine makers honor their commitments
- UK passes 100,000 coronavirus deaths as outbreak still rages
- UK's 'tsunami' of grief as coronavirus deaths pass 100,000
- Some Boston businesses can reopen Monday with restrictions
- AG seeks information about hospital vaccine plans
- Student-run free grocery store helps feed town's hungry
- Asia Today: Taiwan quarantines 5,000 after hospital cluster
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 1 million
- Biden more bullish on vaccines, open to 1.5M daily shot goal
- Tokyo Olympic Q&A: Officials try to explain how games happen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.