Teala Sjolander, of Lyndonville, has earned a place on the dean's list for the spring 2011 semester at Dean College in Franklin, Mass. Students are eligible to be named to the dean's list if they have successfully completed an academic course load of 14 credits per semester with a grade point average of 3.3 or higher, with no grade below B-. Sjolander is majoring in dance.
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Massachusetts alleges gym chain illegally charged fees
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won't end the US crisis right away
- Restaurants workers out of work again as virus surges anew
- Nursing home residents urged to stay put during holiday
- Nursing home group wants more coronavirus testing
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble more obvious with masks
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- MBTA launches free mask program to Boston-area commuters
- Thanksgiving could make or break US coronavirus response
- Spain’s mortuary workers endure the daily march of death
- Maine company contracted to produce million of testing swabs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.