RESEARCH ON REGULATING PLASTIC BAG USAGE -- As part of Thaddeus Stevens School's ongoing studies of environmental sustainability, the fourth-grade students read the new California law regulating the use of plastic bags. They then conducted their own local studies and reached out to Sen. Bob Hartwell, from Wilmington, Vt., to get his response on regulating plastic bags and the impact that could have in Vermont. Interviewing the senator are, from left, Mazie Burt, Charlie LaMont, Sterling Gilman, Ella Switser, Makaela Persons and Abby Fillion.
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- State Police Investigating 2 Deaths At Crystal Lake
- Police Identify People Found Dead In Crystal Lake
- Police Looking For Woman They Say Lied In Court To Help A Jailed Man
- VSP Responds To Knife Wielding Woman At Price Chopper Store
- Sutton Vicious Dog Hearing Amicably Resolved At Tailgate Public Meeting
- St. Johnsbury Attorney Moves To Dismiss 35 Orleans County Cases Due To Ongoing Closure Of Newport Courthouse
- Lyndon: Late-Arriving Permit Applications Filed For Residential Facility
Stories We're Following
-- Warren Williamson
-- State's Attorney Jennifer Barrett
-- Bethlehem Selectman Gabe Boisseau
“People should come to this show if they want to know what teenagers are thinking, feeling, needing, and wanting. So if you are a parent, come to the show. If you are an educator, come to the show. If you are a grandparent, come to the show. If you are anyone, come to the show.”
-- Bess O'Brien
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.