UCA STUDENT CHOSEN TO ATTEND ROTARY'S WORLD AFFAIRS SEMINAR -- Every summer, Rotary International holds a World Affairs Seminar for high school and college students, this year taking place in Waukesha, Wis. Students, sponsored by Rotary Clubs from around the world, select and sponsor students to attend the event, which took place June 21-27. United Christian Academy student Megan Hosford was selected by the Rotary Club of the Border to attend the seminar as a representative. The Boundary Club represents both Vermont and Quebec, with its meetings taking place in Stanstead, Quebec. Above, Rotarian Dick Fletcher presents Megan with a full scholarship to attend the seminar.
- Biden takes the helm, appeals for unity to take on crises
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Governor tests negative; teachers want vaccine
- States report vaccine shortages and cancel appointments
- Gov. signs order to alleviate substitute teacher shortage
- Massachusetts drops student flu vaccine mandate
- 1st Amendment group asks Raimondo to stop avoiding reporters
- China labels Pompeo 'doomsday clown' over genocide claims
- UMaine students' website to help teachers hold class outside
- An inauguration unlike any other amid a pandemic, unrest
- Japan shares fall on pandemic worries as rest of Asia rises
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.