UCA STUDENT CHOSEN TO ATTEND ROTARY'S WORLD AFFAIRS SEMINAR -- Every summer, Rotary International holds a World Affairs Seminar for high school and college students, this year taking place in Waukesha, Wis. Students, sponsored by Rotary Clubs from around the world, select and sponsor students to attend the event, which took place June 21-27. United Christian Academy student Megan Hosford was selected by the Rotary Club of the Border to attend the seminar as a representative. The Boundary Club represents both Vermont and Quebec, with its meetings taking place in Stanstead, Quebec. Above, Rotarian Dick Fletcher presents Megan with a full scholarship to attend the seminar.
- Corvette Driver Clocked At 161 m.p.h. On I-93
- St. Johnsbury Businessman Going To Prison
- Peacham Man Accused Of Assaulting And Threatening To Kill 63-Year-Old Woman
- New Attorney Sought For Nuisance Property Case
- Recruit Dies At Police Academy
- Three N.H. Fugitives Caught Living At Colonnade Inn Wednesday
- Wanted Man Arrested For Assault On Eastern Avenue
- Unattended Death Victim Identified
- Police Say Store Robbery Was An Inside Job
- Waterford Man Faces Lesser Charge In Fatal Motorcycle Crash
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.