AN EVENING TO SOCIALIZE -- Members of Whitefield School's sixth-, seventh- and eighth-grade classes gathered for their annual Semi-Formal Dance on May 23. Young women arrived in beautiful dresses, while gentlemen donned dapper clothing and some brought flowers for their dance partners. The gym was decorated by members of the WES National Junior Honor Society and the evening was chaperoned by members of the WES faculty. Many parents stopped by to snap pictures of their children and Michelle Cote took formal photos. The evening offered students an opportunity to get dressed up, dance and socialize in a safe, fun atmosphere. Above are the class officers for Grade 8 at the dance: from left, Jessica Vaughn, Elijah Ratliff, Heather Enos and Emily McCusker.
- Biden arrives for inauguration with big plans, big problems
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.