HONORED FOR SCHOOL SUPPORT -- Whitefield Elementary School Paraprofessional Wanda Dami and School Nurse Jackie Gardiner were recognized at the New Hampshire Association of Middle Level Educators annual dinner in May. Both professionals were nominated by the WES middle school staff for their continued support of middle school students and programming. After dinner, the nominations letters were read to the attendees and Wanda and Jackie were presented with certificates of appreciation. In attendance were members of the WES staff to show their appreciation for the women.
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Republicans test history in vote against pandemic relief
- Pandemic leaves tribes without US recognition at higher risk
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Data: Vaccination rates lower for Black and Hispanic people
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Could pandemic further erode the New England town meeting?
- Officials say many Vermont students are struggling
- Rhode Island's coronavirus death toll passes 2,500 mark
- Harvard commencement to be held online 2nd year in a row
- Vaccination 'passports' may open society, but inequity looms
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.