To the Editor:
There have been and still are Muslims working in the White House, paid with our tax money in very sensitive positions.
They are as follows:
1. Arif Alikhan-former Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
2. Mohammed Elibiany-Homeland Security Adviser.
3. Rashad Hussain-Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
4. Salam as-Manayati-Obama Adviser-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and (its current executive) director.
5. Imam Mohammed Magid-Obama's Shania Czar, Islamic Society of North America.
6. Eboo Patel-Advisory Council on Faith Based Neighborhood partnerships.
Islamic nations, none of which are our friends, have access to our security information and are involved in making policy for international relationships. Feel more secure?
For me, this looks like the foxes are in control of the hen house and I don't like it one bit. Do you?
St. Johnsbury, Vt.