The sticker price of America’s most expensive college rarely equates to what average students pay. StudySoup investigated what students in each income bracket tend to pay.
Most expensive colleges—and what students actually payUpdated
#10. Reed CollegeUpdated
#9. Kenyon CollegeUpdated
#8. Tufts UniversityUpdated
#7. Amherst CollegeUpdated
#6. Harvey Mudd CollegeUpdated
#5. Vassar CollegeUpdated
#4. Franklin & Marshall CollegeUpdated
#3. Trinity CollegeUpdated
#2. University of ChicagoUpdated
#1. Columbia UniversityUpdated
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 4-10
- Derby Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Teenage Girl
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 11-17
- Manslaughter Case Grows More Complicated As Trial Nears
- Police Logs
- Krystal Whitcomb Pleads Guilty In Waterford Drugs & Murder Case
- Truck Repair Co. Eyes Tap & Die Site
- Police Cite Woman For Fake $100 Bill At Family Dollar
- Police: Woman Pursues Purse Thief, Clings To Truck As He Drives Away
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.