St. Johnsbury House Fire Death

To the Editor:

I’m writing on the behalf of the woman, Connie March, who lost her life in a house fire on Summer Street in St. Johnsbury on November 9.

I knew Connie, not well, but well enough to be on friendly terms. I am not her family, but I am very bothered by the way that she perished in that fire. I’m bothered that there was a gas grill stored on a porch where it shouldn’t have been stored. The propane cylinder ended up exploding causing the fire to spread very rapidly. It makes me think that it is very unsafe to rent an apartment in St. Johnsbury.

Please be concerned about this and do not rest until there is justice for a woman who lost her life in a situation that never should have happened.

Bryan LeBlanc

St. Johnsbury, Vt.

0
0
0
2
0

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.