Wilson for City Council
To the Editor:
John Wilson has my vote for Newport City Council on March 3rd and here’s why:
• He listens and learns before making a decision.
• He isn’t afraid to admit he’s wrong and will try and correct any mistakes.
• He has in the past and will again speak truth to power if it’s necessary to
do what he thinks is right.
• He has the experience and background to “hit the ground running.”
• He is highly ethical and has the interests of all Newport citizens in mind
when making a decision.
On March 3rd, or earlier if you choose to vote at the City Clerk’s office or request an absentee ballot, please join me in supporting John Wilson. It’s time to bring him back to city government to serve the interests of ALL citizens in Newport.