Art work by Alexandra Morris-Doyle, of Lancaster, N.H., is being featured at the Colby-Sawyer College Fine and Performing Arts Department annual Senior Art Exhibition. Featuring senior art majors' work in various media, the exhibition runs through May 9 in the Marian Graves Mugar Art Gallery, Sawyer Fine Arts Center. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Morris-Doyle graduates from Colby-Sawyer, located in New London, N.H., on May 9 with a bachelor of arts degree in Studio Art-Sculpture.
- More support easing vaccine patent rules, but hurdles remain
- Rhode Island shifts strategy to target the unvaccinated
- Vigils, rallies mark day of awareness for Indigenous victims
- Study: Residents left big metros during pandemic for family
- Final grants given in $687M COVID-19 business relief program
- National Teacher of Year focuses on individual student needs
- National Day of Prayer inspires pleas for unity and justice
- Health official: Stick to mandated intervals for vaccine
- On the ground and afar, diaspora boosts India's virus fight
- Can COVID-19 vaccines affect my period?
- US backs waiving intellectual property rules on vaccines
- Broadway readies imminent ticket sales for a fall reopening
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.