Amanda Harriman, of Berlin, N.H., has been named to the dean's list for the fall 2014 semester at Saint Joseph's College in Standish, Maine. To be eligible for dean's list, a student must attain a grade point average of 3.5 or better, earn no less than a B- in all registered courses, and must carry a course load of no less than 14 credits.
- Worldwide COVID-19 death toll tops a staggering 3 million
- Some schools requiring testing after spring vacation week
- Veteran AP producer, cameraman in Iraq dies of COVID-19
- Judicial Branch prepares to begin reopening some courthouses
- Vermonters ages 16-18 can sign up for vaccines Saturday
- Municipal mask mandates remain in place across New Hampshire
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track virus variants
- As America embraces early voting, GOP hurries to restrict it
- Fewer communities considered high risk; Swan Boats to return
- No end date slotted for Maine mask rules despite NH changes
- US opens more distance in worldwide race against coronavirus
- New Hampshire's governor will lift mask mandate on Friday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.