ARTWORK TO BE FEATURED IN STUDENT CALENDAR -- Ellasyn Howard, at left, and Claire Hennessey, both third-grade students at Lakeway Elementary School in Littleton, N.H., were recently presented with certificates congratulating them for their winning artwork, which will be featured in Casella's 2016 Student Artwork Calendar. The calendar is composed of New Hampshire third-grade student's artwork, with a focus on the theme, "Reduce/Reuse/Recycle." Ellasyn and Claire also received a $25 TD Bank gift card and their drawings were framed. They will receive five copies of the calendars once they are printed. Since 1975, Casella has been conserving, renewing and sustaining the planet's resources by providing resource management and expertise in the areas of solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services. Now operating in 14 states, Casella Waste Management continues to deliver garbage pickup, dumpster rental and recycling services that are safe and environmentally responsible to residential, commercial, municipal and industrial customers. Gary Levine, representing Casella, made the presentation to the students in May.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.