The following area students were recognized for outstanding academic achievement by being named to the dean's list for the 2014 spring semester at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, N.H. To qualify for the dean's list, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses: Chelsey Corliss of Lyndonville; Catherine Coulombe of Groveton, N.H.; Victoria Hutchins of Waterford; and Hailey Nadeau of Newport.
- NY officials removed fuller tally of nursing home deaths
- Americans vaccinated against COVID-19 still wait for advice
- One year after Vermont's 1st virus case, governor optimistic
- AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden's virus response
- $25M recommended for coronavirus relief reserve fund
- Reporter faces trial in case seen as attack on press rights
- Field hospital, with few patients, could close within weeks
- Despite high infection rate, Providence vaccination rate low
- California to give 40% of vaccine to Latino, high-risk areas
- The Latest: San Diego zoo vaccinates 9 great apes for virus
- Teacher vaccinations start next week in New Hampshire
- Vermont prison outbreak grows to 128 inmates, 10 staff
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.