The following area students have been named to the dean's list for the fall 2014 semester at the College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York. Full-time students who complete a minimum of 12 credit hours and achieve a semester grade-point average of at least 3.5 with no grades of D, F, Incomplete or Pass/Fail are eligible for the dean's list. Area dean's list students include: Dylan Hartford of Littleton, N.H.; and Maggie Hadlock of Littleton, N.H.
- Peru's Machu Picchu reopening Sunday after pandemic closure
- Biden faces challenges in quickly combating the pandemic
- Many voters relying on absentee ballots amid pandemic
- Virus pushes twin cities El Paso and Juarez to the brink
- Stocks end another wobbly day lower as virus cases rise
- Rise in coronavirus infections may impact winter sports plan
- Inn to become a year-round homeless shelter
- Push is on in Wisconsin to return 320K outstanding ballots
- A look at artists who've objected to Trump using their songs
- Voters in some states unable to cast early ballots in person
- New protests loom as Europeans tire of virus restrictions
- Thai students aim for ambitious political change
- Unemployed get $1,800 more; UM-Lowell announces spring plans
- COVID-19 cases grow in Maine, which had kept virus at bay
- Stop the music! Chorus of artists tell Trump to turn it down
- 'We're working on it:' Pope's COVID advisers and the mask
- Judge: US can't replace Trump in columnist's slander suit
- Coronavirus hangs over House race between Pappas, Mowers
- RI to start releasing mail-ballot results on election night
- The Latest: France ponders new restrictions as cases soar
- Can I celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- Biden goes on offense in Georgia while Trump targets Midwest
- Worst place, worst time: Trump faces virus spike in Midwest
- Issues important to Trump await Barrett on Supreme Court
- Barrett swearing-in differs markedly from 'superspreader'
- Burke, Lyndon Town Schools Go Remote Following COVID Case
- Fear and anxiety spike in virus hot spots across US
- NH warns of possible virus exposure at 3 establishments
- Health experts question Pence campaigning as essential work
- Italy closes gyms, shuts eateries early to fight COVID-19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.