Ashlynn Parkhurst, of Columbia, N.H., has been named to the dean's list for the fall 2013 semester at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, N.H. Ashlynn, a Nursing major, is a member of the Class of 2016. To be eligible for this honor, a student must compile a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- New Hampshire opens vaccine site; Maine reports 183 cases
- California OKs reopening of ball parks, Disneyland
- Pandemic forces route change, other precautions for Iditarod
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- Tennessee panel deemed vaccinating inmates a 'PR nightmare'
- Vaxi Taxi targets vaccine anxiety as UK minority uptake lags
- NY officials removed fuller tally of nursing home deaths
- Americans vaccinated against COVID-19 still wait for advice
- Study finds mask mandates, dining out influence virus spread
- Jump in hiring fuels optimism for US economic recovery
- One year after Vermont's 1st virus case, governor optimistic
- AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden's virus response
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.