BURKLYN ARTS SUPPORTS AUTHOR'S VISIT -- Local children's book author, David Martin, visited the Kindergarten through Fourth grade classes at the Sutton School on April 12. Through the telling of his personal stories, reading a variety of his books, and teaching students engaging songs, he enthralled children with his many talents, enlightening them through the power of story. David's visit was supported through a grant from the Burklyn Arts Council, a local organization that helps to support the arts in Caledonia North Supervisory Schools.
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite warnings
- Massachusetts launching COVID-19 public awareness campaign
- Some Burlington restaurants close due to virus restrictions
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Virus Today: 3rd vaccine shows promise, death toll soars
- UMaine testing students to avoid sending virus home
- Pandemic has taken a bite out of seafood trade, consumption
- Rep. Joe Courtney of Connecticut tests positive for COVID-19
- Global stocks rise on more good news on vaccines
- Tourists few, NY gift shops struggle but don't lose (heart)
- China tests millions after coronavirus flare-ups in 3 cities
- Cut off: School closings leave rural students isolated
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.